Packaging Design of Sparkling Water
The history of BEAR FRUIT began when its founders, Kate and Dmitrii, traveled through the wilds of Finland working on an idea for an alternative to sugary lemonades. One day, ten meters from their camp, they encountered a huge bear. They were terrified, but the bear just ate some berries and disappeared off into the forest.
It made them think of the English idiom – Bear Fruit – and they decided to give their spring water the aromas of fruits and berries, and use the good-natured bear in the packaging design.
BEAR FRUIT is a sparkling water produced in an ecologically clean region of Finland.
BEAR FRUIT is sold in recyclable aluminum cans and intends to donate a share of its profits to ecological issues and to fight against the dominance of plastic.
- Design Agency: Pavla Chuykina
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Packaging Design of Sparkling Water
- Brand / Project Name: BEAR FRUIT
- External Design Credits: Designer: Pavla Chuykina, 3D: Yegor Kumachov, Client: Bear Fruit Drinks
- Strategic Deliverables: Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Finland
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Can
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal