Żywiec Zdrój Sparkles
To accommodate the demands of the Polish Millennials, Danone Poland’s flagship brand, Żywiec Zdrój, has developed three new flavoured sparkling water products inspired by world cuisine.
The design objective was to create an “object of desire”: A product that Polish Millennials not only want to drink but also want to be seen with – in real life and on Instagram.
In order to appeal to the younger target audience, the new products needed a rejuvenated, urban identity. A fresh breath that leverages the well-known and cherished Żywiec Zdrój brand but also adds a new dimension to the local market leader. Or new edge, if you will.
Inspired by the Sparkles range of Aqua d’Or (also a Danone brand), we developed the design of the new sub-brand, creating an iconic, expressive and flavourful design that lights up on the shelves and on the screens.
- Design Agency: Everland
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Żywiec Zdrój Sparkles
- Brand / Project Name: Żywiec Zdrój
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Location: Denmark
- Market Country: Poland
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Can
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal