We got sweet with our season’s greetings, using corporate gift advertising
We, at Zigma8, have been creating Christmas gifts, year-on-year, since our inception. This year our main challenge was: how do we express our creativity in a way that will impress our clients, suppliers, and friends? The trickier challenge was: how do we account for, and stand out during, the variety of closely packed occasions?
Iranians do not celebrate the Christian calendar New Year, but they might send congratulatory messages to each other. In the minds of Iranians, this occasion gets bundled up with the Winter Solstice (Yalda Night) and Christmas.
We chose to fill our tree-shaped packaging with boiled sweets. These could be consumed alone or shared among friends and family. This concept of sharing correlated with Christmas and would be the theme used in the social media presence of the gift.
Our seasonal gift was well received and achieved the exact results we were after. We know this because our clients, suppliers, and friends still had them on their tables a month later. Amusingly, this is counter the Christian practice of taking the trees down after a certain number of days. We saw this a testament to our abilities with creative print production in Iran.
We created our gift as part of an integrated seasonal greetings campaign. Alongside the promotional images, we posted on social media. The video continued the festive sharing theme and helped our followers share their warm wishes and positive feedback on the gift.
- Agency/Creative: Zigma8 | 360° Creative Communications
- Article Title: Zigma8 Brings Sweet Creativity to Season’s Greetings with Unique Corporate Gifts
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Iran
- Agency/Creative City: Tehran
- Market Region: Asia, Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Packaging Design
- Format: Box
- Industry: Professional Services
- Keywords: Brand Identity Design - Package Design - Brand Identity Development
CCO / Head of Strategy: Dr. Mir Damoon Mir