BANG. High-end coffees.
BANG. Brand new golden packaging.
After reviewing is bag of 340g, the company now wanted to develop high-end coffees that needed to be bagged in a brand new format of 200g. The goal was to develop a similar concept to the previous bag, based on the same guideline: the universe of skeletons and pirates. Once again, we have opted to maximize the brand’s storytelling by using all the surfaces of the packaging, putting forward the ingenuity into the bag handling, as well as using the same style of illustration made by the artist Noemie Lathug. This time, the symbolism of the treasure chest was an easy choice, seeing in a playful way the unpretentious wealth that will be found in each of these small golden bricks. The discovery of their fine coffees will have a mood of treasure hunting since these will be produced in limited quantity and used during competitions.
- Agency/Creative: BangBang
- Article Title: Zab Coffee – Gold Treasure Bag
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Canada
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Bag
- Substrate: Plastic