Yum Cosmetics is a handmade, vegan, nice smelling skincare company located in London, UK. Their product range includes lip balms, body butter, lotions, face creams, and serums. Their brand personality is fun, organic, fresh, promoting a sustainable, earth-friendly and health-conscious lifestyle. They are committed to using the least amount of plastic packaging. The goods are hand-wrapped and delivered in PCW paper and their cosmetics are packaged in a metal tin or glass containers.
The project goal was to design an identity that will help build brand awareness faster, as well as making the products stand out on the shelves of retail cosmetics boutiques. The brand identity starts with a hand-lettered logo to illustrate the home-made process of the products, and the organic brand pattern is used across all the packaging, differentiating the products dedicated for each type of skin by color. Their identity appeals to the right audience, women between ages 20-40, passionate about health, wellness, environment, and earth.
- Agency/Creative: Alexandra Necula Design
- Article Title: Yum Cosmetics Vegan Skincare Packaging by Alexandra Necula
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Romania
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Research, Retail Brand Design
- Format: Bottle, Jar, Tin
- Substrate: Glass, Glass Bottle, Glass Jar, Metal