Yum Cosmetics Vegan Skincare Packaging by Alexandra Necula
Yum Cosmetics is a handmade, vegan, nice smelling skincare company located in London, UK. Their product range includes lip balms, body butter, lotions, face creams, and serums. Their brand personality is fun, organic, fresh, promoting a sustainable, earth-friendly and health-conscious lifestyle. They are committed to using the least amount of plastic packaging. The goods are hand-wrapped and delivered in PCW paper and their cosmetics are packaged in a metal tin or glass containers.
The project goal was to design an identity that will help build brand awareness faster, as well as making the products stand out on the shelves of retail cosmetics boutiques. The brand identity starts with a hand-lettered logo to illustrate the home-made process of the products, and the organic brand pattern is used across all the packaging, differentiating the products dedicated for each type of skin by color. Their identity appeals to the right audience, women between ages 20-40, passionate about health, wellness, environment, and earth.
- Design Agency: Alexandra Necula Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Yum Cosmetics Vegan Skincare Packaging by Alexandra Necula
- Brand / Project Name: Yum Cosmetics
- External Design Credits: Product Photography by Ciprian Kis
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Product Architecture
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Guidelines, Retail Brand Design
- Location: Romania
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Health & Beauty
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Jar, Tin
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Glass Bottle, Glass Jar, Metal, PVC Paper