Task: Here is a chain with a pendant “Yerevan” (the capital of Armenia) in Gothic style with Armenian letters from the brand Liberated co. This design has become iconic model for the brand and for today’s youth, therefore, we are responsibly approaching to the development of the packaging.
Solution: To serve it correctly, as a base platform, we opted for matte black paper, and a brand stamp was printed on it with varnish.
The second platform is made of sponge with a notch for the chain, on the sides there are inscriptions “Generation of independence with the spirit of freedom” in English and Armenian. The third platform was made of the same paper, and suede was glued on it, and strap holder to easily remove the third platform dedicated to the pendant. It is on the soft suede platform that the gold pendant will be attached so that it does not get scratched. With the help of round cuts from the pendant, the chain goes down to the first platform through cuts the second platform and secured with heat shrinkage. The package is closed with a slide with a thick paper lid and blocked a metal sticker with a brand stamp.
Result: We have combined practicality, safety and minimalism, we have made a reliable packaging for storing jewellery. In such packaging, the product is insured from scratches and damage. Packaging dimensions are optimised in such a way so that it fits easily in the palm of your hand. The design is made in a minimalistic style, taking into account the philosophy of style and brand messages.
- Agency/Creative: Beezy Branding
- Article Title: Yerevan Chain Packaging Design for Liberated Co.
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Ukraine
- Agency/Creative City: Kyiv
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Branding, Design, Label Design, Product Design, Product Photography
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Metal, Pulp Moulded Fibre
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: Packaging design of Yerevan chain jewelery for Liberated clothing brand by Beezy Branding
Art-Director: Karen Vardanian