Wowme were briefed by collectables company Topps, to create designs for their all-new WWE Slam Reloaded card collection that features everyone’s favourite wrestling superstars.
Slam Attax Reloaded, the 13th edition of Slam Attax, celebrates the superstars of 2020 but also offers collectors the chance to get their hands on the iconic legends who helped make the WWE what it is today, such as The Rock and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin.
Tim O’Sullivan, WWE Brand Manager at Topps, commented: “WWE Slam Attax is always one of our most anticipated releases each year and demonstrates how strong the WWE brand continues to be in the UK market. There are more eyes on WWE in the UK than ever before, with Channel 5 becoming the first terrestrial broadcaster to show free-to-air WWE programming in the UK for 20 years. BT Sport has also signed a multi-year deal with WWE, making an early impact with unique social media and advertising campaigns. We’re sure that fans of all ages will be eager to get their hands on this awesome card set.”
“As usual there’s a lot of excitement in our studio when creating the designs for this project”, said Andy White, Creative Director at Wowme “the collection includes three different Mega Tins, all featuring a Gold Limited Edition plus 14 exclusive cards of WWE Legends vs. Stars of 2020, Collector Tins with 41 cards each, plus a Gold Limited Edition card” he added “and an exciting addition are the relic cards in 1:4 Mega Tins, featuring superstar-worn clothing or memorabilia from big events, plus authentic autographed cards in select lucky packets.”
- Agency/Creative: Wowme Design
- Article Title: Wowme Designs the WWE Slam Attax Reloaded Trading Card Game
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bag, Box, Flow-Pack, Tin
- Substrate: Metal, Pulp Paper