Tapping into the market of industrial innovation with a striking branding and activation. United Pipeline Products is an established name when it comes to stainless steel repair clamps and couplings. And with their latest innovation, they once again confirm that position. Their expertise and problem-solving mindset led to a game-changing product for the industry: a multi-applicable tool that serves both repairing and coupling needs for pipelines. United Pipeline Products asked Wisefools to position this new product firmly into the market.
A bold and to the point branding: A solid name and branding bring forward reliability and multi-functionality as well as highlighting the most important advantages.
OX is a short and powerful name referring to the strong pack animal that’s been a great help to humanity since the beginning of time. In addition, each character has an extra meaning. The ‘O’ represents a cross-section of a pipe, and the ‘X’ stands for the connection between two lines.
The site offers an overview of the brand, as well as the tool’s specs and applications. Gofortheflow.com is a presentation- and sales tool but even so a user guide for technicians. You could say that the site is as multifunctional as the OX itself. Making sure to cover every touchpoint of the customer journey, we streamlined all media output by applying the new branding. Due to the pandemic, the website became the focal point of the product launch. But in preparation for post-Covid times, we made sure United Pipeline Products had all the tools ready to hit the fairs once more. Go for the flow!
- Agency/Creative: Wisefools
- Article Title: Wisefools Creates Strong Branding for an Industrial Innovator
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Belgium
- Agency/Creative City: Ghent
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: 2D Design, 3D Modelling, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding, Icon Design, Packaging Design, Visualisation, Web Design
- Industry: Public Utility
- Keywords: construction, pipelines, products, industrial, B2B, utility, tool
Creative Director: Pieter Langeraert
Designer Print: Chiel De Cuyper
Designer Concept + Screen: Matthias Ollevier
Project manager: Simon Vanhooren
Copywriter: Simon Vanhooren