Widarto Impact Designing Fresh Sustainable Packaging for ESCO Coffee
As a new local coffee shop, ESCO certainly must look different when consumers first come in contact with the service and quality of ESCO coffee products. Picked, processed, and roasted by the family of coffee farmers themselves, of course, ESCO wants to provide the best quality of local coffee brew that leaves an impression on its customers’ tongues.
ESCO offers natural coffee products, planted, picked, and processed by the owner of ESCO himself so that ESCO is confident that its coffee products have a competitive value.
We made ESCO packaging designs in two versions, coffee pouch for 200gr and paper tube for 100gr coffee. The ESCO packagings are all eco-green support, no plastic, and sustainable. The concept of ESCO packaging design is to convey a natural, fresh look, with a fun combination of tropical abstract patterns and color palettes.
- Design Agency: Widarto Impact
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Widarto Impact Designing Fresh Sustainable Packaging for ESCO Coffee
- Brand / Project Name: ESCO Coffee
- Production Credits: RGM Packaging Partner based in Surabaya, Indonesia
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Graphic Design
- Location: Indonesia
- Market Country: Indonesia
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Pouch, Tube
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Board