DIA is a bakery and groceries brand based in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. DIA is designed to replace an old bakery brand called Zoor. This brand name change is to redesign the brand image and improve the quality of the products that have been presented by Zoor.
The owner believes that his bakery store has the ability to serve a variety of breads and fresh grocery, and without preservatives. This will be a unique selling proposition that must be conveyed to the audience. Therefore, the brand identity must convey the company’s vision and mission in order to interact with the audience.
By targeting the millennial and family markets, and embracing all segments, of course, it will be a challenge to survive and grow in the midst of market competition and the pandemic period that is not over yet. Therefore, brand identity must be maximized, both traditional and digital.
We choose the type of wordmark or logotype as the main identity. One of the reasons is because the DIA brand name is a short name, of course we want the audience to know and remember this brand name more clearly. Then the use of a logotype is the best solution. Therefore we are looking for a typeface that has a strong character. The Toroka typeface used in the logotype has a strong character in every corner. Especially on the vowel “A” which has an upper obtuse angle that is different from other typefaces.
The choice of blue and white as primary brand colors symbolizes trust, professionalism, honesty and cleanliness. This is an interesting combination of logotype and main color. Looks very simple and clean. The power of simplicity of brand identity is striking in its look and feel, less but more.
All of them will be applied to various media such as stationery, signage, packaging labels, price tags, uniforms, etc.
- Agency/Creative: Widarto Impact
- Article Title: Widarto Create Brand Identity for DIA Bakery and Grocery
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Indonesia
- Agency/Creative City: Trenggalek
- Market Region: Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Identity, Copywriting, Design, Identity System, Logo Design, Packaging Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Bakery branding, Food branding, Bakery brand identity, Food and Beverage Branding, Branding agency Jeddah, Branding agency Los Angeles, branding agency London, Branding agency Jakarta, Branding agency Riyadh, Branding Agency Indonesia, Branding Agency Surabaya, Branding Agency San Diego
Creative Director: Eko Widarto