Wicked Barrel is craft brewery founded in 2017 in Romania, where they are considered one of the best breweries in the country. Until now they’ve been making their beers as gipsy brewers across the country and in 2020 they will open their own brewery near the small town of Bicaz.
The logo & visual identity represents the name of the brewery in a bold and versatile way – in certain situations the wordmark can be used on it’s own.
As each of the beers and their recipes are unique, the labels also have their own completely distinct and, in some cases, quirky style.
- Agency/Creative: Stefan Andries
- Article Title: Wicked Barrel Brewery: The Story Continues
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Romania
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Naming, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass