‘All Sow Great’ is a millet-based food brand situated in Maharashtra that brings to you a wide range of wholesome food products such as Jowar Cookies, Jowar Flakes, Jowar Atta, Ragi Cookies and much more. Made using fresh ingredients that are humbly wrapped in earthy ingredients of nature, ‘All Sow Great’ seeks to make every individual feel truly WHOLE through their food products.
‘All Sow Great’ had a clear objective – To introduce the long lost ancient grain ‘Millet’ with a new age twist. With whole food products that are developed to suit the taste palate & health requirements of Urban and Rural India, the brand craved to create an identity that could achieve a good balance between traditional and contemporary.
During the brand positioning process the main challenge that we faced throughout was to keep the brand identity simple enough for the rural audience but not too basic for the urban demographic as well. We aimed to create an identity that could transition seamlessly between these two demographics.
To do so, we decided to explore an illustration centric approach that would be pictorially simple to understand, visually appealing and uncomplicated for the rural audience, yet exciting and eye-catching for the urban demographic as well. The overall brand identity, especially the packaging was designed to suit the needs of both – Modern Retail and General Trade.
Visual Cues for the Packaging:
Playful, fresh, cheerful and lighthearted were our primary visual cues while designing the packaging for All Sow Great. As a brand targeting different age demographics, the packaging had to be age-inclusive with a simple, warm and approachable visual representation. The packaging designs revolve around stories that precisely prompt emotions associated with a happy fulfilling meal and togetherness too. 2022 © Elder Younger Studios. All rights reserved.
- Agency/Creative: Elder Younger Studios
- Article Title: Wholesome Packaging Design for ‘All Sow Great’ by Elder Younger Studios, India
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: India
- Agency/Creative City: Surat
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Copywriting, Packaging Design
- Format: Box, Pouch
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Carton
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: #ElderYoungerStudios #Branding #Packaging #Design #Art #Illustration #brandidentity #graphicdesign #visualidentity #BrandName #BrandStrategy #Creative #EYS #DesignStudio #BrandingStudio #India #Surat
Creative Direction: Rutvi Mistry