Results: On the back of the new branding and packaging, Eden was stocked in Tesco, SuperValu, and Dunnes Stores.
Competition is fierce is the meat-free market nowadays, and people are hungry for healthy, eco-friendly options. Eden isn’t up against the well known meat happy food brands, they are in direct competition with a wave of exciting, new startup brands offering a planet-conscious alternative in the shop aisle. But challenger thinking is our expertise, so we decided to make Eden the tantalisingly tasty burger brand on everyone’s lips, that just so happens to be meat-free.
Standout Stat: On the back of the new branding and packaging, Eden was stocked in Tesco, SuperValu, and Dunnes Stores. Within three months.
Challenge: Eden is a veggie burger brand with a proposition to help fellow foodies enjoy natural, green choices that are good for the planet. Customers we’re craving food with no hidden nasties, that still had all those juicy flavours.So, how does a challenger brand take on the rapidly growing meat-free market?
Back to the Beginning: We brought Eden back to the beginning focusing on their healthy, natural products that we’re at the heart of their brand. Starting from scratch, our challenge was to develop a brand that captured Eden’s unique, premium offering and presented their products as an everyday option, not just a one off purchase.
- Agency/Creative: White Bear Studio
- Article Title: White Bear Studio – How does a Brand Take on the Meat-Free Market?
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: packaging, vegetarian, health food, natural, food, burgers, veggie