Make Peace is a hypothetical line of conceptual craft beers dedicated to Human tolerance. “When you make peace with yourself, you make peace with the world” is a quote by Maha Ghosananda. He was a revered Cambodian Buddhist monk who served as the Patriarch of Cambodian Buddhism during the Khmer Rouge period and post-communist transition period of Cambodian history.
This project is a message of love and unity, a stretched-out hand to a global culture of tolerance, equality and anti-discrimination.
Every day, each and every one of us can stand up against racial prejudice and intolerant attitudes. This range is made up with 5 different cans : a pilsner, a double IPA, a pale ale, a strong XPA and an imperial stout. These cans have been designed by french creative agency Studio Blackthorns. This project is a part of its 366 Cans Challenge for the year 2020.
- Agency/Creative: Studio Blackthorns
- Article Title: When You Make Peace with Yourself, You Make Peace with the World, Designed by Studio Blackthorns
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: France
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand World, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Tone of Voice
- Format: Can
- Substrate: Metal