At WCN_ we love brand creation. Starting with a raw product and giving it a purpose is what gets us excited. Lexington Hill was one of those projects.
The big question from the CUB team was how can we make this desirable and relevant? Serving cocktails on draught was such a step away from traditional cocktail culture and the expected bar ritual. How could we keep it credible?
To keep it authentic we went right back to the beginning of cocktail history. Celebrating the home of the ‘inventor’ of the cocktail party Miss Clara D.D. Bell. The story goes that Clara premixed large bowls of cocktail before her guests arrived so no one was ever left standing waiting for a drink. Lexington was her home and so the birth place of pre-mixed cocktails. The Lexington Hill Cocktail Club was born.
Following the story’s lead the design language took its inspiration from this classic era. Simple, dynamic lines and modern colour palette reflected this famous historic era with a confident, sophisticated modern edge.
Lexington Hill Cocktail Club the next generation of cocktail experience.
- Agency/Creative: WhatCameNext_
- Article Title: WhatCameNext_ Designs A New Era For Cocktails
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Identity System, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle, Box, Keg
- Substrate: Glass Bottle