In search of a bright and unusual visual idea for Wet Head shampoo, the image of rain suddenly appeared.
Rain, especially a downpour, or a thunderstorm combines intense cleansing moisture and great refreshing and nourishing energy contained in a bottle. The idea was born to compare different types of hair with different types of rain: ordinary rain – straight and smooth hair; oblique, impetuous reminded of tangled, naughty and curly hair …
The weightless, soapy foam that formed on the head during the distribution of shampoo resembled a cloud that would soon pour in an invigorating rain, leaving behind a feeling of freshness and cleanliness.
The unpredictability of rain is conveyed by expressive, manual graphics and free layout of the text.
- Agency/Creative: Sofi Vychuzhanina
- Article Title: Wet Head Shampoo Student Packaging Design Concept
- Organisation/Entity: Student
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Moscow
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: 3D Design, Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Concept Art, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Plastic
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Wet Head shampoo
Tutor, mentor: Leonid Slavin
3D artist: Andrew Polukhov
Art director, designer: Sofi Vychuzhanina