Wellness Retreats for Clinical Psychedelic Treatment
Entheos are building a network of health centers and wellness retreats for clinical psychedelic treatment.
Set up and ran by a team of the top psychedelic researchers, therapists and clinicians in the world. These centres are destinations, mental gyms to heal and change the mind to tackle different mental health issues from PTSD to anxiety.
We developed a brand to assist the early stage start-up as they begin to create the wellness centres in the UK and the United States. We wanted to deliver a brand that expressed their core values of care and wellness but with the backing of a team of medical professionals.
Collaborating with 3D studio Fakery, we created animated 3D representations of the human mind morphing and flexing which reflect how the treatment work, unlocking and flexing different parts of the brain.
- Design Agency: Pencil Studio Ltd
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Wellness Retreats for Clinical Psychedelic Treatment
- Brand / Project Name: Entheos
- External Design Credits: Creative Director – Luke Manning Designer - Tim Kirkman
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Product Architecture, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Illustration, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Merchandising, Print Promotion, Signage, Spatial Interior
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Keywords: Wellness, Mental Health, Branding, Visual Identity, Motion
- Industry Category: Health Care