Wellness Retreats for Clinical Psychedelic Treatment
Entheos are an innovative start-up with a mission to build a network of health centres and wellness retreats for clinical psychedelic treatment.
Entheos is set up and ran by a team of world class psychedelic researchers, therapists and clinicians in the world. These centres are destinations, mental gyms and retreats to heal and change the mind, to tackle different mental health issues from PTSD to anxiety through the treatment of psychedelic drugs.
We developed a brand to assist the early stage start-up as they begin to source funding and staff for the wellness centres being set up initially in the United States. We wanted to deliver a brand that expressed their core values of care and wellness but with the backing of a team of medical professionals. It’s a focus on looking after yourself and wellness.
Psychedelics allows the brain to become more plastic and flexible which in turn allows the brain to filter and process information and begin to heal itself from within. The brand focusses on this never static feeling; constant movement whether through the 3D illustrations that are a continuos animation of folding, stretching shapes of the plasticity or the brand mark itself as the ‘O’ of Entheos continues the plasticity.
- Design Agency: Pencil Studio Ltd
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Wellness Retreats for Clinical Psychedelic Treatment
- Brand / Project Name: Entheos
- External Design Credits: Creative Director – Luke Manning Designer - Tim Kirkman
- Creative Director: Luke Manning
- Designer: Senior Designer - Tim Kirkman
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Product Architecture, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Illustration, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Merchandising, Print Promotion, Signage, Spatial Interior
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Keywords: Wellness, Mental Health, Branding, Visual Identity, Motion
- Industry Category: Health Care