Entheos are an innovative start-up with a mission to build a network of health centres and wellness retreats for clinical psychedelic treatment.
Entheos is set up and ran by a team of world class psychedelic researchers, therapists and clinicians in the world. These centres are destinations, mental gyms and retreats to heal and change the mind, to tackle different mental health issues from PTSD to anxiety through the treatment of psychedelic drugs.
We developed a brand to assist the early stage start-up as they begin to source funding and staff for the wellness centres being set up initially in the United States. We wanted to deliver a brand that expressed their core values of care and wellness but with the backing of a team of medical professionals. It’s a focus on looking after yourself and wellness.
Psychedelics allows the brain to become more plastic and flexible which in turn allows the brain to filter and process information and begin to heal itself from within. The brand focusses on this never static feeling; constant movement whether through the 3D illustrations that are a continuos animation of folding, stretching shapes of the plasticity or the brand mark itself as the ‘O’ of Entheos continues the plasticity.
- Agency/Creative: Pencil Studio Ltd
- Article Title: Wellness Retreats for Clinical Psychedelic Treatment
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Product Architecture, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Wellness, Mental Health, Branding, Visual Identity, Motion