Bestile had clear goals: to achieve a different website that positions the brand in the avant garde of innovation.
With the aim of differentiating Bestile from its competitors in the ceramics sector, the website is inspired by graphic design, art and fashion references. The result is a distinctive and up-to-date digital environment.
On a graphic level, the black and white, together with the information distribution system and the intuitive navigation, make the brand’s ceramic pieces stand out, which are very lively and colourful.
In addition, the website also includes a section called Bestile Studio, a new space created to advise and provide creative solutions applied to architectural and interior design projects. In this way, Bestile’s website is different, modern and visually powerful.
- Agency/Creative: VXLAB Branding & Design Management
- Article Title: Website Design for Bestile by VXLAB Branding and Design Management
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: web. website design, design, branding