Mist, fragrant after rain. Taoyuan in Taiwan is one of the sources of tea production, and its rich hilly terrain is not only an excellent environment for tea, but also a culture of rich ethnic groups.
As far as the eye can see, the land of abundance. The three community development associations, representing Heluo, Hakka and Atayal cultures, hope to integrate with the products and culture of their hometowns as a starting point, and with the common theme of Ox, the zodiac symbol for 2021. It is woven by the tea, and a path is woven, and the tea is interwoven with the geography and time.
In the main image, the “weaving” in the Atayal culture is re-translated into the “integration and interweaving” of ethnic culture, and the image and color of the community representative products are turned into totem and presented with markings, just like a spring cow wearing gorgeous clothes, making the whole rich and not obtrudes.
- Agency/Creative: Aaoo Studio
- Article Title: Weaving a Tea Story Gift Box Designed by Aaoo Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Taiwan
- Agency/Creative City: Taiwan
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: tea box , gift box
Creative director: Chiu Louis