WaterLine Packaging Design Student Concept for Frozen Fish
About the Brand WaterLine: WaterLine semi-finished fish packaging is designed for those who are accustomed to a certain life standard. This Russian brand aims to bring new emotions to the customer. The buyer should be involved not only in the purchase process, but also in the process of unpacking the product. So he becomes a real fisherman.
Market and Audience: The target audience of the product is those who are not ready to spend more, but at the same time they want to take everything from their own life. These people are real investigators. They never sit still. They value their time and money. They are willing to invest their resources only in the experience economy.
We assume that this brand will be presented in retail stores (supermarkets).
Geographically, this brand will be represented in Russia and some CIS countries.
The brand of these semi-finished fish products WaterLine will occupy the middle price segment. However, the appearance of the package claims to be an above-average segment. This will allow us to attract the target audience and satisfy their needs.
The main Idea of Brand WaterLine: The packaging of the WaterLine brand combines uniqueness with affordability.
Opening the package of fish semi-finished products, the buyer seems to discover the depths of the ocean. He becomes a real fisherman. And he doesn’t need to travel to the other end of the world for this. The packaging is made of eco-friendly cardboard and plastic. It allows you to store fish in the freezer. On the packaging of the fish you can find ingredients and weight of the product. And additional coupons will indicate how much benefit you get from your purchase.
Highlight Results of Work: The packaging takes your breath away, because this packaging is your real catch!
Just open this package of fish, break the so-called waterline. A moment — and you are on a big journey in the endless ocean. Fish from all seas are already in your catch. This brand brings the joy and the feeling of being on a big journey in the ocean.
- Design Agency: Maria Vishnyakova
- Organisation/Project Type: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: WaterLine Packaging Design Student Concept for Frozen Fish
- Brand / Project Name: WaterLine: a fish brand
- External Design Credits: Tutor: Pavel Borisovsky
- Production Credits: Semi-finished fish food packaging
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Product Architecture, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Branding
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Frozen Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic, Paper