The ready-to-drink market is rather limited in Belarus.
Viva Costa looks to offer young 18-24 year old Belarusians something different. A low alcohol RTD with a wide range of flavours, the brand seeks to give the experience and taste without the high prices associated with cocktails and long drinks.
Viva Costa is about escapism. Sip on an ice cold, refreshing cocktail and be transported to a vibrant beach bar in Havana or an isolated beach on the coast of Mexico.
BlackMoon Studio were tasked to bring this new brand creation to life through packaging and visual identity.
A destination in a glass became the creative idea. Every cocktail has a unique glass and a unique provenance story. Creating an element of discovery within the cocktail glass, BlackMoon Studio combined the coastal scene with the ingredient. Whether it be a Mexican beach scene with a lime sunset or a chilled Havana beach vibe under a mint leaf palm tree.
The packaging architecture echos that of an exotic window found in Havana, Cancun or the Amalfi Coast to further strengthen the destination idea.
The result is a fun, vibrant brand perfect for those relaxing days.
Sit back, watch the sunset and enjoy a refreshing Viva Costa with friends.
- Agency/Creative: BlackMoon Studio
- Article Title: Viva Costa Packaging and Visual Identity by BlackMoon Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Singapore
- Agency/Creative City: Singapore
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Redesign, Illustration, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Branding, Visual Identity, Alcohol, Illustration, Package design, craft, design
Creative Partner: James Diaz Alberdi
Creative Partner: John Hughes
Managing Partner: Grace Ng