Yoga Sem Exagero is a project of Larissa, who besides being a teacher of this practice, is also a Psychologist. Thus, the union of concepts present in the practice of Yoga also includes knowledge from Psychology. Reflection, focus and movements complement each other in perfect harmony.
Both on its youtube channel and on its social networks, Yoga sem exagero offers Yoga practices, breathing exercises, meditation and self-knowledge in an accessible and applied way to ANYone who wants to look inside.
“Inspiring self-knowledge and the importance of taking care of yourself”
The construction of the logo was designed with lightness, relaxation and focus. The movement is present in its continuous and friendly line.
In addition, I added elements (stars) that represent “being radiant” with her inner self, the energy and love that Larissa gives in her project.
Its flexibility allows us to explore in different ways in the online environment, always referencing its strong identity.
The chromatic variation of Yoga Sem Exagero, reflects his personality, disruptive, lively and at ease with life, deconstructing the pattern of Yoga brands with pastel and sober colors.
- Agency/Creative: Jean Guerreiro Design
- Article Title: Visual Identity for Yoga Sem Exagero Designed by Jean Guerreiro Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: yoga, brand, brand identity, smile,