Swiftee is a highly reliable and fast local delivery service. Serving many people. Whether you need to order food, send someone a gift, or simply order any delivery, it’s always ready to deliver to Swiftee right away.
With six years of existence, Swiftee was realizing a new positioning and visual identity.
The identity came through a friendly, modern, cheerful and energetic brand. For the typographic part, we brought a sans serif typography, with the objective of making the brand even closer to its customers.
For the construction of the symbol, we were inspired by the Swift, which is an intuitive bird with great lung capacity. Switfee positions itself as a brand on the move, totaling its purpose of providing fast and assertive service; always taking into account the expansion capacity.
The boomerang was also the subject of inspiration, as it is a returnable throwing object with origins in various parts of the world. Swiftee is a company that fulfills its trajectory. Not ours, but yours. As we look to the future for progress, we revisit our origins that make us strong.
The color palette has yellow as its main color, which is already a color that accompanies the brand. It gives energy and dynamism to the brand, being complemented by the blue, green and guava that give balance in the project, representing a category of deliveries and also the delivery of food, which will be the main activity of the company.
Our objective was to seek for the brand, a unique positioning in front of its competitors.
- Agency/Creative: Samuel Santos Design
- Article Title: Visual Identity for Swiftee by Samuel Santos Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Graphic
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Maringá
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Advertising, Art Direction, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design, Textile Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: delivery, food, brand identity, delivery app, food delivery, visual identity, logo design
Assistant Designer: Lucas Dias Souza