Logo redesign and visual identity for the Saborós restaurant located in Premià de Mar, Barcelona. Saborós is a restaurant specialized in market cuisine, with seasonal and local products. A warm and friendly atmosphere with exquisite cuisine by the Italian chef Diego Da Pra. The restaurant had an unprofessional image that did not represent it as such and did not convey its values. The idea was to create an image according to its creative and cosmopolitan character, where the purpose is to provide a quality product at an affordable price. The inspiration came through the Catalan name Saboros (tasty in Spanish). For the logo a modern serif typeface was used, where the 2 letters O are replaced by plates, this served as a graphic resource for the rest of the titled titles.
The use of a varied colour palette adds freshness and dynamism to the image. The result is a fresh and colourful new image, which coexists perfectly with the characteristic style of its food and the human quality of customer service.
- Agency/Creative: Bardelli Studio
- Article Title: Visual Identity for Saborós Restaurant by Bardelli Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Rebranding
- Industry: Food/Beverage