Diego Davazt is a Mexican photographer with nine years of experience in editorial and commercial photography, working both in controlled environments and on location. His projects cover a wide variety of fields such as fashion, product, portrait, and food. His photographic work has led him to win important awards in his field, such as the Chimera Big Shot in the portrait lighting category. His photos have been featured in magazines like FRUK Magazine and Dreamingless Magazine.
In addition, Diego is very committed to his work as an author and his areas of expertise where he often captures feelings such as melancholy through the portrait of the feminine, elegant and sensual side of women.
For this project, we designed his corporate stationery and a digital portfolio. For the visual identity of these two design deliverables, we found inspiration in the style of the photographs that Diego Davazt shoots, with their intense colors that communicate a sense of intimacy. We created a distinctive visual identity that naturally blends into Davazt’s photographic work. This is how we were able to present each of his photographic projects uniquely.
The biggest challenge we faced was to make the different styles of photographs taken by Diego Davazt coexist within the same graphic line, moving away as far as possible from the cliché of black and white of the most common visual identities among photographers. The choice of colors and typography for this project reflects the personality of Diego Davazt and his photographic projects.
- Agency/Creative: Manifiesto
- Article Title: Visual Identity for Mexican Photographer Diego Davazt by Manifiesto
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Agency/Creative City: Ciudad de México
- Market Region: North America, South America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Paperwork
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: Corporate stationery,photography,Visual Identity,Business cards,Retro,photographer
Manifiesto Mx: Manifiesto Mx