Visual identity project I developed for an Italian Startup. Ekkon is a Start-up, with the objective of offering all types of products for short and medium term rentals to its consumers, where everyone can use products without having to buy them, at a fraction of the cost.
A platform that allows users to offer their products for rent, earning something in return. In which its main vision is a green future, where the ideas of “circular economy”, “green economy”, “shared economy” and “waste prevention” are fundamental.
The company provides a new answer to a series of global questions: how to give people access to goods at an affordable price? How can we reduce waste? How can we stop polluting our planet?
- Agency/Creative: Estúdio Kuumba
- Article Title: Visual Identity for Italian Startup Ekkon Designed by Estúdio Kuumba
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design
- Industry: Public Utility
- Keywords: economy, green, eco, logo, packing, logotype, type