Visual Identity for Conceptual Female Networking Event
Visual identity for a conceptual project – a luxury ladies lounge for networking, business meetings and business coaching services. The lounge serves as an intimate space and a supporting environment for their clients during the day. By evening the cocktail and wine glasses come out and the lounge transforms into a chic contemporary bar.
Ladies who Lounge aims to drive entrepreneurship amongst women in the diverse entrepreneurship initiatives. As perceptions of luxury are shifting towards more meaningful experiences, the lounge aims to attract modern female CEO’s who are looking for a support system without compromising their lifestyle. The Mission of the ‘LL’ encompasses many aspects of the lives of cosmopolitan business women both in society and the economy, who are driven to achieve success on both national and international fronts, to increase their contribution to the economy and the recognition of female economic development across all sectors and areas of the business community. Committed to promoting networking providing strategic education, training and networking opportunities to aid the holistic development and aspirations of businesswomen
We initially were thinking of using more cursive fonts for the logotype to highlight the feminine aspect. However, we wanted something more universal (despite using the word ‘Ladies’ in the brand name) and went for a more confident and bold type, with an editorial/campaign look & feel. The logo variations are designed to be used on both offline and online collateral and to mainly be featured in business and women magazines.
The Muse identity is led with a deep wine colour and minimal beige, which references the bold passionate feminine energy, and provides contrast to the chic neutral tones. The colours also influence how the will lounge would look, with marble and velvet textures working together.
As a ladies lounge for networking, we imagined that eventually the lounge would turn into a members club where each member would receive branded collateral every month.
- Design Agency: Identity by Shirls
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Self Promotional Design
- Article Title: Visual Identity for Conceptual Female Networking Event
- Brand / Project Name: Ladies who Lounge Visual Identity
- Strategic Deliverables: Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Experience
- Service Brand Application: Experiential, Packaging, Presentation, Digital Advertising
- Location: United Arab Emirates
- Market Country: United Arab Emirates
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Identity
- Project Keywords: visual identity, brand identity, logo design, feminine branding