Visual identity for Chavin, ancient Peruvian culture. The project focuses on showing facet previously unknown by the public to diversify knowledge and promote local tourist.
The religion of this culture was based on a worship, dominated by a trilogy of divinity consisting on an Eagle, The Jaguar and the Great Serpent; animals that represent the sky, the earth and the underworld. For the creation of the logo zoomorphic syntheses found in ancient Chavin liposculpture were formed, making a capital letter in three variations.
The color palette was chosen based on the culture’s use neutral tones and natural pigments.
- Agency/Creative: Franco Carmona, Maria Pereira, Sandro Lizano
- Article Title: Visual identity for Chavin, ancient Peruvian Culture
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Peru
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Graphic Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Non-Profit
- Keywords: Branding, Identity, Graphic Design, Brand Design, visual identity,