Visual identity for Chavin, ancient Peruvian Culture
Visual identity for Chavin, ancient Peruvian culture. The project focuses on showing facet previously unknown by the public to diversify knowledge and promote local tourist.
The religion of this culture was based on a worship, dominated by a trilogy of divinity consisting on an Eagle, The Jaguar and the Great Serpent; animals that represent the sky, the earth and the underworld. For the creation of the logo zoomorphic syntheses found in ancient Chavin liposculpture were formed, making a capital letter in three variations.
The color palette was chosen based on the culture’s use neutral tones and natural pigments.
- Design Agency: Franco Carmona, Maria Pereira, Sandro Lizano
- Organisation/Project Type: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Visual identity for Chavin, ancient Peruvian Culture
- Brand / Project Name: Visual identity for Chavin, ancient Peruvian Culture
- External Design Credits: Teacher: Ricardo Aguinaga, UPC.
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Experiential, Merchandising, Presentation, Print Publication
- Location: Peru
- Market Country: Peru
- Market Region: South America
- Project Keywords: Branding, Identity, Graphic Design, Brand Design, visual identity,
- Industry Category: Non-Profit