Thaladyn® is a family-owned fabric and thread manufacturer based in Belgium that aims to elevate the export of its 30 innovative local and Egyptian textiles to other countries.
The Challenge: Revive and create a timeless visual brand identity that communicates and reinforces its philosophy while maintaining its values.
The Solution: Thaladyn’s graphic identity narrates the symbolic thread in which technology blends with tradition. For the logotype, a modern geometric grotesque typography was used and customized to complement the monogram, which encapsulates the motion of fabrics and the very concept of metamorphosis.
For the color palette, azure tones and herbivore greens were carefully selected to convey an innovative tech feel that accentuates perfectly with lavender and white tones, implying grace and tradition.
The naming of the brand was part of the project. It aimed to introduce a proud identity through a simple and practical tone while describing the nature of Thaladyn’s industry.
Finally, with the visual language, materials such as cotton GF Smith paper, blind embossing, and a variety of fabrics were suggested to disclose a tactile stationery and photography, resulting in a brand space that can vanish the limitations of the old world and industrial automation.
Thaladyn’s philosophy: Manufacture customisable projects with good quality, ethical behavior & affordability. In any fabric, Thaladyn® encapsulates nature’s essence in each thread, making every project customizable, untamed, alive, adapting to all contexts, and its ability to withstand time.
- Agency/Creative: Tiare Payano
- Article Title: Visual Brand Identity Design for Thaladyn by Tiare Payano
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Dominican Republic
- Agency/Creative City: Santo Domingo
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Branding, Creative Direction, Design, Graphic Design, Identity System
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Keywords: Textile,Blue, branding, manufacture,
Designer: Tiare Payano