Nestled in the heart of El Menzeh Valley, Villa Soraya provides tranquil heaven far from the hustle and bustle of the city. This family home, influenced by many trips around the world and the Moroccan traditional culture, offers new levels to the universe of luxury. Each of the 12 en-suite guest bedrooms has been individually and creatively designed to the highest standards. They are all fitted with modern and luxurious amenities, king-sized beds, fine towels, and bed linen. Villa Soraya offers guests a variety of dining options, whether you join us for a sumptuous dining experience, a light lunch, or even a tea time, the selections will definitely tempt your taste buds. For your corporate gatherings, a variety of diverse venues allow events to be held in the open air or in sophisticated rooms bathed in natural light. If you are looking for a luxury spa retreat, Villa Soraya is the perfect spot for total relaxation.
The main motive behind the rebranding was to add a fresh look at the brand’s already existing identity and rebuild and update it to be modern and more reflective of their own luxurious image, therefore I had to show the luxury as well as the modern side of the hotel and combine them with the charm of the traditional culture of Morocco, those aspects I feel are the most expressive of what that brand wants to show.
The aim was to keep the presence of the old identity yet make it compatible with the modern times, meaning all forms of support that can be used in both the physical and digital worlds.
- Agency/Creative: Anas Belekhbizi
- Article Title: Villa Soraya Brand Identity Designed by Anas Belekhbizi
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Morocco
- Market Region: Africa
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Hospitality
- Keywords: BRAND UNIVERS, BRANDING, HOTEL, HOTEL AND SPA, LOGO DESIGN, LUXURY, REBRANDING, VILLA SORAYA, VISUAL IDENTITY