Villa is an open gastronomic space with itinerant kitchens working inside recovered containers – burgers, Japanese food, special drinks, musical attractions, guest chefs and lots of local entrepreneurship. The overlapping of all initiatives creates a plural, lively, changing and full of possibilities atmosphere.
Share On Villa
The Villa is designed to go beyond a culinary offer. It is a place that promotes meetings, exchanges, socialization, it is an experience created to be shared with more people. At this context that Villa will show your full purpose.
An Unusual Mix
Being bold and mixing unlikely things was the spark that begins the way Villa will visually express. The name “Villa”, from a village, takes us to a past place, of colonies and citadels, and, consequently, delicacies, delicious and artisanal typical foods. For the culinary perspective, such connection interests us. But Villa is a reflection of our present time, its contemporary and volatile.
So, we thought a contemporary element capable of breaking the “from the past” logic. The chosen element could only come out of the digital age that defines us. The ability to draw on the cell phone screen with the fingertips, like in an Instagram stories, was the key to creating the logo and other graphic support elements. For the logo lettering, we design some letters with a gothic style to symbolize the colonial germanic delicious artisanal cooking way. The mix between those ideas created Villa’s singular logo.
- Agency/Creative: João Lessa
- Article Title: Villa Food Park – The Gastronomic Hang Out
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Guaíba
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: food park event club culinary gastronomic culture local business
Designer : João Lessa