Coffee is so popular with Vietnamese that we drink it almost every day and having a ‘phin sua da’ becomes a routine to start a new day. However, don’t you know that behind each cup you drink, there is a long story about the place where it from and the journey to make it get to you? Unlike the other foods, coffee is supposed to be the most ‘magical’ drink because in these new days of age, drinking coffee is turning out to be an experience. It is sensitive to surrounding impacts, even the smallest, to change its final flavors, it keeps inside each variously flavors the story of its birthplace that we might be known throughout every single sip.
In the mission of generalizing that experience to everybody, La Viet Coffee collaborated with Huy Tang and The Factory Contemporary Arts Centre to hold an exhibition called ‘From Farm To Cup’. By that means, the journey of the coffee beans when it is still a sprout to how they are made into an infused cup of coffee can be shown to you via a series of vibrant-but-simple illustrations, representing 6 basic stages of the From farm to cup process.
- Agency/Creative: Zenr Lenux
- Article Title: Vietnamese Coffee Design, From Farm To Cup, Zenr Lenux Student Concept
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Vietnam
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Research
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Coffee, Vietnam, Vietnamese Coffee, La Viet Coffee, Exhibition, From Farm To Cup, Illustration