Vibrant and Expressive Liv Zak Wine Labels
Yarra Valley is one of Australia’s most-famed cool climate wine regions. The mild climate of warm summers and crisp winters creates the ideal environment for producing premium wine grapes.
The name ‘Warramunda’ — believed to be Aboriginal for ‘wait for tomorrow’ — aligns with long-term vision of managing a sustainable, productive vineyard. Warramunda Estate produces bespoke wines, which truly reflect the natural expression of the site and provenance of Coldstream the Yarra Valley.
Olivia, known as ‘Liv Zak’, is a second generation winemaker of the Warramunda Family Estate. She has grown up within the rolling vineyards of the Yarra Valley and collaboratively with her family creates this vibrant, expressive range of wines. As well as a passionate winemaker, she is also a professional makeup artist for film and television. The label encapsulates these two creative expressions with a lush illustration embedded with aspects of her surroundings and her passions.
- Design Agency: Harcus Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Vibrant and Expressive Liv Zak Wine Labels
- Brand / Project Name: Warramunda Estate
- External Design Credits: Designer & Illustrator: Galima Akhmetzyanova; Creative Director: Annette Harcus; Photography: Stephen Clarke
- Production Credits: impresstik
- Strategic Deliverables: Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Brand Advertising, Rebranding
- Location: Australia
- Market Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper