In children’s education, the physical environment is just as important as the actual educational system. The relationship between both (environment and system) can never be random. Some people (and naturally this client) regard the education of young children as a cumulus of more or less supervised impressions and impacts in a specific environment. La Cabana. A very personal and particular system that mixes the free school with Montessori, Pikler, Waldorf and Reggio Emilia.
The brand name and values were a given. So was the space. It only remained for us to build something around it with consistency. The first precaution we had to take when addressing a branding project for a children’s’ school was precisely to manage to create a visual identity that would fit into the physical environment and was aligned with the school’s educational method. We explored the most modern educational trends and methods, which are the ones that La Cabana’s project taps into.
- Agency/Creative: Vibranding
- Article Title: Vibranding designs a branding for children’s’ school
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography, Product Architecture, Rebranding
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: visual communication, branding, logo design, art direction, graphic design, photography, granollers, barcelona, sales material, children school, agency