Velvele Label Design for Vinegar
Kangaburra” was a company based in Australia that produces balsamic vinegar in 2018. They were using 100% Australian ingredients, and their product was made, especially as a complement of salad dressing, seafood, pork, and poultry dishes. The main ingredient of their product who differentiate them among their competitors is “golden citrus”. This unique ingredient is also the one that gives the bright yellow color of the product.
The main inspiration of the label design is a citrus peel. Therefore, as a reference to peel, the label is designed as a wrapped ribbon to indirectly highlight the unique ingredient of golden citrus. One of the most critical aspects of the client’s brief was not showing any related illustration or images of the citrus, but at the same time, they intended to give this feeling. Create premium-feeling by using minimal design was one of the most challenging parts of the design process.
- Design Agency: Velvele
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Velvele Label Design for Vinegar
- Brand / Project Name: Kangaburra Vinegar Bottle Label
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Product Architecture, Vinegar Bottle Label Design
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Branding, Graphic Design
- Location: Italy
- Market Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Product Category: Beer & Cider
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle