Canto de Minas is a dairy milk producer, from one of the states in Brazil known for its tradition in cheese production. The company was struggling to establish and follow a visual standard on its packaging and sought us out to develop a new look for its entire line of cream products.
A cleaner look was adopted, based on the smooth and imperfect movement of the creamy products. A simpler and modern typography was chosen, without serif and always in small caps to bring more charisma and openness. The colors were defined according to each product and its variations in flavors.
- Agency/Creative: vbiasi design
- Article Title: vbiasi design Creates a New Look to a Cottage Cheese for Dairy Milk Producer in Brazil
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research
- Format: Cup
- Substrate: Plastic