Snackin’ is the disruption of the in-company feeding mode. They bring convenience and practicality through their shelves with quick snacks for the consumption of the employees of a certain company using the self-service method. Any employee can take their own product and pay, alone, by credit or debit card, and the company does’t need to make any type of investment to have the project.
The name was created using an informal abbreviation of the word SNACK, which already represents a short break to eat something quick and practical. Strong and attractive colors were used to generate interest and to show an open and current company.
- Agency/Creative: vbiasi
- Article Title: vbiasi Creates New Name and Brand for a Honest Market Company
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: snack, honest market, honesty, in-company, snacking, sanckin