Brief: The globally known Turkish shoe brand Greyder was expecting a packaging design that would provide ease of use for the shoes to be sold in its online stores. With this expectation, the brand wanted to provide its customers with a distinctive experience.
Challenge: Greyder, which always focuses on robustness and dynamism for its target audience, office workers, was waiting for an innovative solution for anyone whose expectations are elegance and quality.
Solution: According to our research, we realized that office workers have a second pair of shoes in their office cabinets to use in important meetings. The shoes used for the meeting was creating a storage problem. Also, people needed a plastic bag to carry the box after purchasing shoes; avoiding the use of this extra plastic is an issue we focus on in terms of environmental respect. As a solution to all these problems, we designed the V-angle portable box, which aims to solve both the carring and storage problems.
V Design provides ease of storage and use by storing shoes in V-shaped retractable drawers. Thanks to this shape, V Design, which is used vertically, can be carried without the need for an extra bag with its PP handles on the top and the shoe box becomes a furniture to be used regularly.
Result: With “Greyder V Design”, we have gained an environmentalist stance for the brand by using recyclable materials and without the use of plastic bags. We have provided an innovative solution to the passion of the brand, centered on durability, quality and dynamism. Thanks to this packaging, which is used by the consumer in his daily life and provides ease of use, we have strengthened the perception of the brand.
- Agency/Creative: Tasarist
- Article Title: “V Design” Industrial and Graphic Packaging Design Created by Tasarist for Greyder
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Turkey
- Agency/Creative City: İstanbul
- Market Region: Asia, Europe, Middle East
- Project Deliverables: 3D Design, Art Direction, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Carton
- Industry: Retail
- Keywords: Greyder, Greyder V Design, Greyder Packaging Design, Shoe Box Packaging Design, Packaging Design, Graphic Packaging Design, Industrial Packaging Design
Creative Director: Musa Çelik
Senior Art Director: Emrah Dener
Art Director: Marcus Eser