URSACHE, a German word whose meaning is “cause”, “motive” or “reason”.
Starting from this naming and based on Kant’s concept of the relationship established between cause and effect, one can speak of that relationship between events, processes and the production of something. Hence the visual system with geometric shapes that succeed each other.
A logo with a more humanistic voice aligned with the message that an architecture studio wants to convey, leaving the distant to enter a more modern and sophisticated environment.
- Agency/Creative: Illán Vega Pablo
- Article Title: Ursache Architecture and Interior Design Studio Branding
- Organisation/Entity: In-house, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: architecture, interior design, studio, branding, architecture, buildings