Ursache Architecture and Interior Design Studio Branding
URSACHE, a German word whose meaning is “cause”, “motive” or “reason”.
Starting from this naming and based on Kant’s concept of the relationship established between cause and effect, one can speak of that relationship between events, processes and the production of something. Hence the visual system with geometric shapes that succeed each other.
A logo with a more humanistic voice aligned with the message that an architecture studio wants to convey, leaving the distant to enter a more modern and sophisticated environment.
- Design Agency: Illán Vega Pablo
- Organisation/Project Type: In-house, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Ursache Architecture and Interior Design Studio Branding
- Brand / Project Name: Ursache Architecture & IInterior Design Studio
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand World, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Service Brand Application: Architecture, Print Stationery
- Location: Spain
- Market Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: architecture, interior design, studio, branding, architecture, buildings
- Industry Category: Construction