Monsieur Bosc is a charming bakery and coffee shop in Poblenou, Barcelona, specialized in classic pastries and innovative cookies.
To help Monsieur Bosc stand out in a crowded category we went back to the original inspiration of the brand: Monsieur Bosc was the great-grandfather of Florencia, the founder of the bakery. He was a french pastry chef that emigrated to Latin America in 1905. We then knew we had to reinforce the family values, the idea of shared meals, of simple moments that develop in casual, unpretentious spaces.
We worked with imagery from the beginning of the 1900s, mixed with a French aesthetic, a kind tone of voice and contemporary typefaces. We also worked around the symbol of wheat, the key ingredient behind every baker and pastry chef.
- Agency/Creative: UNSOLICITED
- Article Title: Unsolicited Creates a Visual Identity for Monsieur Bosc
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Product Naming, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Coffee, Coffee Shop, Bakery, Pastries, Pastry Shop, Cakes, Cookies, Take Away, Meals, Restaurants, Breakfast, Vintage.