Opening a journey into champagne.
Sip believe that the greatest Champagnes are those that come direct from the growers themselves – the very farmers who work the land, care for the soil and the vines. Delivered to your home every month they offer champagne subscriptions with a much wider view of this precious drink than the big names we’re all familiar with.
They tasked Dearness Only to create a brand and world that evoked the entire story and adventure of Champagne from soil to glass.
Beginning with the identity we only had to ‘open’ the bottle on the ‘i’ character to let the bubbles and story emerge. The three bubbles serving as an ellipsis of a continuing adventure.
The bubbles work as an icon themselves as well as providing the architecture for a vibrant, bursting brandworld full of taste, environment and knowledge.
“Dearness only have been an absolute pleasure to work with. They’ve helped transform Sip’s branding into something unique and beautiful, to encapsulate what the wider brand represents. Always on hand to offer advice, I look forward to the next projects that we can work on together!” — Daniel Blatchford, Co-founder at Sip Champagnes
- Agency/Creative: Dearness Only
- Article Title: Uncorking Champagne for a Wider Audience
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: London
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Advertising Photography, Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Brand World, Branding, Creative Direction, Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Photography Styling
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Champagne, Sparkling Wine, Logo, Brand Identity, Brand World, Packaging, Print Design, Art, Illustration
Creative Director: James Taylor