UNBLVBL Creates Varka Craft Beer Label Design
New Riga’s Brewery has been crafting the beer since 2010 and this year they’re going to reinstall their lineup Varka.
“Our new lineup aimes to attract people interested in discovering sapid beer of high quality and who want to pick up some inderstanding about modern procesess of brewing and it’s tendences”, – tells us Ivan Balandin, the production manager.
The most important beer’s ingridient in the New Riga’s view is “brewer’s conscience”. That’s why the agency had as objective to express this thing through the design. We’ve made up a brewer caracter who has a lot of adventures and bottle labels will be telling his funny stories with colorul images. We’ll se him travelling, falling in love and having a good time. We hope that our stories will reach the heart and soul of buyer who is supposed to be as active and open-minded as the caracter. The illustations are so bright and vivid and even grotesque sometimes they bring the feeleng of lightness and the summer mood.
- Design Agency: Unblvbl
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: UNBLVBL Creates Varka Craft Beer Label Design
- Brand / Project Name: VARKA craft beer label design
- External Design Credits: Аgency - UNBLVBL, Art Director - Timur Saberov, Design and illustrations - Anna Garanicheva, project Manager - Alexander Karzai, Animation - Tagir Abuzyarov, Photography - photo Studio 100%ART
- Production Credits: beer
- Strategic Deliverables: Product Architecture, Brand World, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Graphic Design
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Product Category: Beer & Cider
- Consumer Packaging Format: Can
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal, Pulp Paper