New Riga’s Brewery has been crafting the beer since 2010 and this year they’re going to reinstall their lineup Varka.
“Our new lineup aimes to attract people interested in discovering sapid beer of high quality and who want to pick up some inderstanding about modern procesess of brewing and it’s tendences”, – tells us Ivan Balandin, the production manager.
The most important beer’s ingridient in the New Riga’s view is “brewer’s conscience”. That’s why the agency had as objective to express this thing through the design. We’ve made up a brewer caracter who has a lot of adventures and bottle labels will be telling his funny stories with colorul images. We’ll se him travelling, falling in love and having a good time. We hope that our stories will reach the heart and soul of buyer who is supposed to be as active and open-minded as the caracter. The illustations are so bright and vivid and even grotesque sometimes they bring the feeleng of lightness and the summer mood.
- Agency/Creative: Unblvbl
- Article Title: UNBLVBL Creates Varka Craft Beer Label Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture
- Format: Can
- Substrate: Metal, Pulp Paper