Umberto Cesari and the flavors of Romagna’s wine tradition: an experience sixty vintages long. The Umberto Cesari winery has always based its work on the search for quality, respect for the territory, and openness to innovation.
On these fundamental values, Cappelli Identity Design redesigned the entire visual identity and the new market positioning of the winery, creating a coherent system, suitable for both online and offline communication by applying the Dynamic brand design methodology.
The new identity tells the important turn towards the new: the logo, through a contemporary and strong lettering, expresses precisely the continuity between tradition and innovation in a contemporary classicism. The new logo consists of the monogram U and C together with the logotype Umberto Cesari. The corporate color palette is brown and beige to immediately reflect the company’s proximity to the soil.
The restyling and UX/UI design of the website lead to the definition of more areas dedicated to images and multimedia content (full-page or half-page) with greater impact, focusing communication on the two souls of Umberto Cesari: the Experience section and the Product section, focusing on keywords that hook the brand’s values which are heritage, innovation and sustainability.
“The new visual system, conceived by Cappelli Identity Design, is a look into the future. It starts from the enhancement of the Emilia Romagna territory and its grape varieties and represents the way Umberto Cesari interprets the world of wine.”
- Agency/Creative: Cappelli Identity Design
- Article Title: Umberto Cesari: Italian Wine Industry Enhanced by New Brand Identity
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Agency/Creative City: Rome + Turin
- Market Region: Europe, Global
- Project Deliverables: Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Web Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: wine, beverage, italy, Italian, tradition, brand design, Dynamic brand, sangiovese, emilia romagna,
Creative Director: Emanuele Cappelli
Web Design: Andrea Fiori
Graphic Design: Giovanni Dal Ben
Motion Graphic: Giulia Martino
Copywriting: Andrea Donini
Account: Beatrice Benincasa
Project Manager: Danila Domizi
Strategy: Arianna Cappelli, Massimiliano Napoli
Communication & External Relations: Fabio Zanino