Talking about us is always a challenge and we take this one for ourselves. Uman is the result of a constant evolution that we seek and will always seek, and therefore, there was a need to reposition ourselves and expand our purposes. And after a few months, Uman was developed from the strategy and all its architecture, to the implementation with visual and verbal aspects. We are Uman and we are prepared to deal with projects of different scales and market segments.
A design, branding and naming studio focused on developing strategic and innovative solutions for those who want to build brands that make an impact. Founded in 2023, Uman has been consolidating itself as a design studio recognized for the depth, consistency and quality of its deliveries. The Uman has already designed innovation strategies for several companies, helping them to develop better products, better brands and better packaging, providing a better functional and visual experience
Typography and Colors
The typography chosen was Vinila, from Plau Design. This typography expresses well who is UMN and how is its tone of voice in relation to the market. Typography is characterized by its simplicity and cleaning. It is based on the idea that less is more and is used to convey a concise, simple tone of voice and a modern and elegant image.
Minimalist color palettes are widely used in design to create a modern, clean and elegant look. Through this concept, together with Uman personality, we decided to use black and white: the combination of black and white is the most basic and common in minimalist design. This color palette conveys a feeling of elegance and simplicity.
- Agency/Creative: Uman Studio
- Article Title: Uman Studio Brand Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Paulista
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Web Design
- Industry: Entertainment, Mass Media
- Keywords: brand, naming, visual identity, branding, graphic design, studio brand, studio, packing,
Head of Branding: Erenilton Cardozzo