Lisbon School of Design is UMA’s new brand project.
A changeable path concept represented by S of School that pretends to transmit the different design courses, the diversity of its students and creativity – Creative paths.
UMA created the brand idea, brand identity, and all the brand touchpoints. Brand strategy was developed by Futurista.
- Agency/Creative: UMA
- Article Title: UMA Redesigns Design School Brand
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Portugal
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Industrial Design, Rebranding
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: Brand, Identity, Logo, Design, Graphic Design, School, Learning, Creativity, Education