With the UK set to stop selling fossil-fuel filled cars by 2030, what better time to rebrand an e-bike business.
Spoke & Motor have taken the luxury car sales experience and repackaged it for those customer looking for adventure, affordability and a green-thumbed approach to travel. With a virtual showroom, easy-to-book test rides, and a bespoke handover delivery service, Spoke & Motor are setting themselves apart from high-high-street bike sellers, giving their customers a personal, high quality experience from start to finish.
By targeting an older customer base that likes to invest in quality but may not have the knowledge of e-bikes, Turtle and Hare were tasked with creating a premium brand that was simple to connect with, trust, and ultimately stay with despite not having a brick and mortar store.
Simple design choices like this help to communicate the personality of the brand without having to resort to influencer-type tactics or phoney personalities pushing ‘a family story’. Influenced by luxury leathers, brush metals, and the intricacies of e-bike mechanics, we were able to develop a sophisticated colour palette and design language that elevates the brand’s core message without overcomplicating or overwhelming. The spoke lines in the ads break up blocks of colour and provide dynamism to the high quality photography, connecting text and image seamlessly and neatly.
- Agency/Creative: Turtle and Hare Studio
- Article Title: Turtle and Hare Studio Create Branding for Luxury E-Bike Virtual Showroom and Bespoke Delivery Service
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Refinement, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Photography, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Retail
- Keywords: e-bikes, electric, bikes, cars, luxury, cycling, bike, branding, e-commerce, start up