Turning the Tide for Aruba’s Favourite Beer Brand
Thirst Craft – Chill Caribbean Beer
Aruba’s favourite beer, the second of our Aruban beer rebrands, Chill sums up what this happy Caribbean island is famous for: sun, sea, sand and fun. Once Aruba’s favourite beer, Chill had lost its shine. Aggressive competitors paired with an outdated design meant Chill was in its fourth consecutive year of decline. Having reached out to partners across the globe, Chill chose Thirst to evolve and re-energise its beloved beach beer.
Chill’s sun swoosh and script font were old fashioned but famous on Aruba, so Thirst wanted to maintain these recognisable assets but give them a more contemporary feel. Bespoke flowing typography set against a striking sun and retro inspired rays gave Chill the contemporary beachy vibes it needed.
These flexible assets combined with a new brand story turned the tide of Chill’s declining sales, putting Chill back where it belonged; in tourists’ and locals’ hands on the beach.
- Design Agency: Thirst Craft
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency Commercial, Published
- Article Title: Turning the Tide for Aruba’s Favourite Beer Brand
- Brand / Project Name: Chill Caribbean Beer
- Production Credits: Renderhttps://renderstudio.co.uk/
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Redesign
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Branding, Consumer Graphic Packaging Design
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: Aruba
- Market Region: Caribbean
- Product Category: Beer & Cider
- Consumer Packaging Format: Can
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal