Tummy Town is a a quick service restaurant selling Indian, Continental & Oriental street food as a branded and hygienic experience with all things Mumbai at its core. Originally started from Mumbai, Tummy Town plans to take this experience across various India cities targetting veried heritage as branding elements.They approached us for its branding, store designing and social media creatives. We carefully analysed the restaurant’s concept, mission, vision, demographics to which it catered and unique value proposition.
For the logo, we decided to make it text heavy with subtle food-related elements. This simple, playful design is minimalistic and very approachable. The addition of the fork and spoon to the logo brings forth emotions of delicacies waiting to be savoured. The expressive font was specially created for the brand. The visual elements, colour palette and other components were chosen carefully to create a distinct upbeat identity. For its branding, we wanted to convey the restaurant’s personality and identity. We devised a well-thought store design, menu creation and social media initiatives that created an emotional connection with the brand.
We meticulously detailed every touchpoint for the brand. Applications included signage, environmental graphics, packaging, stationery, website, adverts, tent cards, floor graphics, social media posts, uniforms, food trucks, menu, danglers and others. Clad in a vibrant decor and doused in typical Mumbai related elements like famous dialogues, dishes etc, Tummy Town exudes an energetic and a mumbaiya feel that’s sure to hit the chord of guests.
- Agency/Creative: Blackcurrant
- Article Title: Tummy Town Branding and Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: India
- Agency/Creative City: Mumbai
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Character Design, Digital Art, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines
- Format: Bottle, Bowl, Pouch, Tray, Wrap
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Board, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Restaurant Branding, Restaurant Packaging Design
Creative Director: Tanveer Khan