Pata Studio designed a brand identity and packagings for Trokya, a new Turkish craft beer brand with 3 different recipes. The naming of the distillery is inspired by Thrace, a region in Turkey that is geographically part of Southeast Europe, where beer consumption is high. Trokya is the first brewery opened in this region so the brand grabbed attention very quickly.
Trokya’s label designs emphasize the craft characteristic of the brand with different types of analogue illustration techniques; One illustration created with pencil, one with brush and ink and another one with linocut. We kept the logo minimal by customizing letters in parallel with the label shape and focused on the illustrations that describe different experiences with visual storytelling. Each illustration shows a different change of dimension and perception through the taste of these beers which allow the consumer a creative interpretation at the same time.
By combining handmade drawings and a golden highlight, we have created a unique signature brand-look for Trokya that is easily identifiable from a large number of competitors in the same space. For each upcoming recipe, there will be a different handmade technique which will allow us to create different solutions under the same arch.
- Agency/Creative: Pata Studio
- Article Title: Trokya Beer Packaging and Brand Identity by Pata Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Illustration, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass, Glass Bottle