In 1984, Nigel Treliving first established Trelivings. The business was based in Adelaide, Australia producing a range of bodycare and stationery products. In 2021 the Trelivings brand was relaunched and now focuses on developing products that champion key active natural ingredients from all over Australia.
Trelivings is proudly Australian made, designed and owned. Wherever possible, they create their product using natural Australian ingredients that showcase the powerful native botanics the country has to offer.
Trelivings’ theory is that happy feet are the basis for a healthy body. And with over 15,000 nerve endings, it’s no wonder our feet can ache for tender loving care. Get footloose and fancy-free with this trio of treats for your feet.
Organic tonal shapes in warm dusty hues and accents of gloss and foil on ultra matt tubes make these products sensuous to the eyes and touch. Formulations contain Australian hero botanics and certified Organic ingredients, each in recyclable packaging.
Pumice Foot Scrub-A-Dub-Dub is to buff and polish, the natural exfoliants of pumice, bamboo and sandalwood will abolish dead skin while the Tasmanian peppermint will refresh.
Sooth & Smooth Foot Creme is to nourish, the rich creme with lemon rind oil and lemon myrtle will boost hydration, and restoring and moisturising dry, flaky skin and heels.
Supercool Muscle Rub is to comfort the muscles, antibacterial cloves and the Tasmanian peppermint soothe and cool the skin while algae extract helps stimulate blood flow.
- Agency/Creative: Harcus Design
- Article Title: Trelivings Foot Theory Packaging Design Range Created Harcus Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Agency/Creative City: Sydney
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding, Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Box, Tube
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: foot theory, trelivings, scrub, cream, self care
Creative Director: Annette Harcus
Designer: Galima Akhmetzyanova
Photographer: Stephen Clarke